Hey Talented Artists of all varieties!
Exciting News! The 2017 Artist Expo will take place on November 11, 2017 at the most fabulous Makervillage in the up and coming Arts District of Rome, Georgia!
Please find event details below and the application linked here.
2017 ARTIST EXPO
Saturday, November 11, 10:00 am - 5 pm
Makervillage, 252 5th Ave, Rome, GA
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 15, 2017
To be eligible for The Artist Expo, you must be the creator of your work, taking a material and making it something completely new and/or different.
Rules and Regulations:
Event will be held rain or shine. Cancellations after will result in loss of all fees. Featured Artists are responsible for collecting and remitting 7% GA sales tax. Featured Artists can set up Friday evening from 6:30- 8 and beginning at 8 a.m. on November 11th. Artists should have booths ready by 10:00 a.m. and remain open until 5 p.m.
• Featured artists will receive an individual space for display approximately 8 ft wide. Featured artists are responsible for all booth display items.
• Application fee is nonrefundable $10. Please pay through PayPal at theartistexpo.blogspot.com. Booth fee is $55 due upon notification of acceptance to the show.
• Spotlighted Artists will have the opportunity to display up to 5 items of work at the show. Items should be brought during set up times listed above.
• Attendance- though encouraged- is not required for the event duration as sales will be handled by the show volunteers.
• Application fee is nonrefundable $10 and a 30% commission is charged on sold items. Artist retains remaining 70%.
|Photo by Artist Ryan Smith|
Musicians will play a 1-2 hour set. No application fee is required. Musicians may sell merchandise and collect tips.
-The Artist Expo Committee